Friday, March 6, 2015

My Journey in EDTE 2030

Like many of my peers, I've found this course to be more challenging than expected. There is a lot more work than I had anticipated but I feel that the work that I have been putting in will pay off at the end of the course. Despite everything, I really do enjoy this course because I feel like it is based on a subject that is important to discuss - technology. Technology is changing every aspect of our world and it's important that educators are able to keep up and use the resources available to them.

I've always been interested in technology enough to keep up with it but I think this course has taught me to look at it in a different way. When I see different aspects of technology I consider its use in the classroom and the pros and cons of having added to the classroom setting. I also have changed my thinking about online instruction. Before this course I would have never thought that I would be willing to teach online but now I can see that there are still ways to connect with your students and keep your lessons interactive even when you're not face-to-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment